Oli & Carol
Brucy The Broccoli
BRUCY THE BROCCOLI is a chewable vegetable-shaped baby toy for sensory play, teething and bath time. Little gums love the texture of Hevea rubber. Soft and easy to hold by babies’ hands.
The broccoli will protect your kids’ heart and bones and will teach them the importance of including this vegetable in their diet.
Introduce your baby into a healthy lifestyle from a young age with BRUCY THE BROCCOLI.
No Valve = No Bacteria Inside
• Made from 100% natural latex taken from Hevea Malaysian trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Ecologic, biodegradable, and eco-friendly. Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamines free.
• Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more! Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade, taking care to every detail. Due to the natural rubber used for it’s creation, there may be minor variations in colour and shape.
Share this Product
My 8 month old daughter absolutely loves her Brucy the Broccoli - it’s the best teething toy she has. Perfect size for her to hold and it seems to be the only one that offers her relief for long periods of time.
And excellent service from Hannah - everything was shipped promptly and arrived beautifully packaged.
My little one loves his Brucy! It’s a fab chew toy and great quality. I’d highly recommend. Super speedy delivery at such a busy time of year and all round amazing service. I’ll definitely be back.
Brucy The Broccoli
My daughter loves it. A small well designed handle so she can hold it. It’s fun and hope it teaches her that greens are good.
Our friends told us they were pregnant as we were having roast dinner and happened to be passing round the dish of broccoli - it became a little joke and we even named baby broccoli until she arrived. As soon as I saw this teething toy I knew it would be perfect as one of her welcome gifts. The parents loved it to and are hoping it teaches her to eat her greens when she’s a bit older.