Oli & Carol
Kendall the Kale
KENDALL THE KALE is a chewable vegetable-shaped baby toy for sensory play, teething and bath time. Little gums love the texture of Hevea rubber. Soft and easy to hold by babies’ hands.
The kale is water-rich and full of minerals. Its soft ramifications will help your baby develops its sense of touch.
Introduce your baby into a healthy lifestyle from a young age with KENDALL THE KALE.
No Valve = No Bacteria Inside
• Made from 100% natural latex taken from Hevea Malaysian trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Ecologic, biodegradable, and eco-friendly. Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamines free.
• Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more! Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade, taking care to every detail. Due to the natural rubber used for it’s creation, there may be minor variations in colour and shape.
Share this Product
This is so realistic people always make comments about it when we’re out & about. Such high quality & lovely colours
Bought as a present for my friend’s newborn. Brilliant idea, quirky and fab quality. My friend has since contacted me to say it’s one of her son’s favourite go to teethers.
I bought the kale and Ana the banana. So realistic and my grandson loves them. So easy for little hands to grasp.