Say hello to Tulip the Tooth Fairy. She’s here to take care of all the Tooth Fairy business!
Tulip the Tooth Fairy is the collector of Holdie World’s lost teeth, which she carries carefully in a special pouch. She’s always on the hunt for more pearly whites to add to her collection.
Tulip has beautiful, magic wings and wears a sparkly fabric skirt with netting and, of course, a tooth-print top! Around her wrist you will find a tiny bag – just the right size for a tooth.
Handmade, fully posable and measuring 11cm tall, Tulip is the perfect size to fit in the palm of a small hand or keep close-by in a pocket.
Tulip the Tooth Fairy is a special edition, rare and collectable Holdie Folk. She comes beautifully packaged in a collectable box and is the perfect gift to celebrate the loss of a first tooth or to display alongside other special Holdie Folk.
- Holdie Folk are made from cotton, wool and a polyester filling
- Internal frame allows for each Holdie Folk to be fully posable
- Tulip the Tooth Fairy’s dress has a tooth print top, sparkly fabric skirt with netting and sparkly wings
- Tulip carries a removable bag with a sparkly elastic wrist attachment, made from PU material.
- All clothing is removable and made from cotton and polyester.
- All Holdie Folk are handmade, so some variation may occur.
- Come packaged in collectable box.
- Age recommendation: 3+
Dimensions & weight:
- Dimensions: L11 x W3 x H10 cm
- Weight: 0.6 kg
- Cold gentle hand wash
- Do not bleach, soak or rub
- Dry without delay
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean